- Made coming-soon.shibe.store live!
- for what is a seemingly a little landing page there was a lot of code to write!
- Font-end Astro.js with a few components like the twitter icon and the shiba logo took a while to nail
- Backend is all netlify functions one to confirmation email to signed up user, then a webook to save to supabase, then another webhooks to track when the email was opened
- Kinda chuffed with the front end has 0 JS except for some analytics code. The modal is acheived by using css
:targetwhich targets then a url query param appears which is updated by a HTTP header via a netlify function